RIZAL TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Prepare students to create their future in knowledge-driven and culturally diverse society.
A prominent University recognized for its commitment to innovations programs in addressing society’s challenges.
VICE PRESIDENT OF STUDENT SERVICES
Provide academic support to attain holistic student development relative to welfare, development and institutional programs and services.
Department of Libraries
- Strengthen collection program policies, guidelines and procedure in the acquisition of quality and recent books, and electronic materials through purchase, gifts, and donations of exchange of publications.
- Upgrade the collection of books, and institute deselecting program for outdated books.
- Organized print, non-print and electronic sources of information for immediate use of patrons.
- Extend Library services and related activities to barangays, Library associations, and other sectors.
- Conduct Research for enhancement of Library Service and development of the Library staff, as well as customers.